Gorgeous locations, elegant architecture, superb amenities, exclusivity; all the reasons to invest in a home that is a cut above the rest are numerous. And the good news is that whether you’re looking to make your home investment in Oklahoma or Arkansas, this area of the country offers many uniquely delightful luxury properties to choose from.
How to Recognize a Luxury Home
For a house to be considered a genuine luxury property, it must be valued among the top 10% of homes on the local market. In addition, high-end real estate provides its owner with impressive features that reflect both extravagance and convenience, such as:
- Ample square footage and acreage
- Exclusive, highly desirable location
- High-end building materials and home features
- Unique architectural features
- Superb and decadent amenities
Inside and out, a luxury home stands out as uncommon and highly coveted in its local market. This helps ensure that it will retain its value. Check out our tips to maximize your home-buying finances and get a strong return on investment.
Top Benefits of Investing in a Luxury Home
Like any real estate, you want your luxury home to retain its value and garner you advantages that are well worth the investment you’re making. Finding the right high-end property means enjoying benefits like these:
1. Enviable Location
One of the chief reasons a home fits the luxury label is its highly desirable location. From an exclusive community like Hot Springs Village, Arkansas to the great views of the Ouachita Mountains or the serene beauty of our area’s many lakes, a luxury property often provides a sense of getting away from it all, even in the midst of your normally busy lifestyle.
2. Pampering Comfort
High-end real estate comes with a plethora of amenities that provide top relaxation and indulgence. Indeed, one of the pleasures of choosing a luxury home is deciding which mix of specialty features appeals most to you. An Olympic-size swimming pool with a waterfall, cleverly landscaped gardens with walking paths and shaded benches, spacious theater rooms, and more make living in such a home a lot like taking a vacation without the need to travel.
3. Desirable Neighbors
It’s a good bet that the people living in a high-end neighborhood share many things in common. Their view of the world, their values, and their commitment to enjoying the benefits of a luxury lifestyle. In addition, these areas often feature fewer homes overall than less affluent areas, so if you desire to do so, you can really get to know your neighbors personally.
4. Soothing Security
The gated communities where luxury homes are located provide homeowners with privacy and safety, especially if they feature 24-hour security guards. In addition, high-end homes usually come with built-in security systems. These often include cameras, high stone walls, and other features that help keep your family well protected at all times.
5. High-Tech Convenience
Another coveted aspect of luxury homeownership is the access to smart technology that has been cleverly and thoroughly integrated throughout the house to give you an ultra-modern lifestyle. You can expect a host of appealing features such as built-in stereo and audio systems; a network that ensures strong, fast Wi-Fi in every room; programmable lighting inside and outside; remote-controlled window shutters; and so much more.
6. Superb Return on Investment
Because luxury homes make up such a small sliver of the overall real estate market in any region, they are exclusive by their very nature. Such houses tend to increase in value over time, making them a reliable and appealing form of wealth building. In addition, they’re what is known as a “performing asset”—meaning you enjoy practical use out of it even as it grows in value.
Signs You’ve Found a Topnotch Realtor for Luxury Home-Buying
Having a great real estate agent on your side will ease the process of buying the best high-end property to fit the investment you want to make. Look for these skills:
- Knows the Local Market. The realtor should be well versed in the local area, and specifically the neighborhoods you are targeting.
- Has a Broad Network. Since luxury home buying depends largely on who you know, choose a realtor who has numerous connection and a great reputation.
- Doesn’t Overlook Details. Just as important as the home you choose are the schools, hospitals, country clubs, and other amenities nearby. A great realtor keeps all these elements in mind and makes sure you’re informed about them.
- Understands the Etiquette. Select a realtor who knows how to broker be discreet. Discretion is key to facilitating luxury home sales because many luxury home sellers like to keep their transactions private.
- Is Accommodating. A stellar realtor will be on the ball, making the process easy whether you’re selling a high-end home and searching for another or are moving across the country for an executive location.
- Has a Proven Track Record. Look for an agent who is experienced and has accomplished numerous successful deals, proven with awards, recognitions, and recommendations from delighted clients.
Find the Perfect Luxury Home with Ease
When you’re ready to take the next steps in your search for your luxury dream home, turn to the experts at McGraw. Our REALTORS make the process simple and streamlined. Using our extensive network and experienced brokering abilities to locate the right home for you. Let us know your goals and preferences, and we’ll craft a smart plan to get you into your ideal luxury home.