Are you feeling cramped in your current home, needing more bedrooms for your growing family, wanting to entertain without feeling crowded into small spaces? Perhaps it’s time to consider purchasing a larger home and investing in the long-term satisfaction of knowing you made the best choice for you and your family.
Our homes define us, and our legacies are written within the walls we call home, so what greater place to invest? For the sake of the lifelong memories we will make, the laughter we will share, and the stability and security we will provide for those we love most, upgrading to a bigger, roomier, warm and welcoming home is a worthwhile pursuit.
If you’ve been contemplating investing in a more spacious Tulsa home, now is the best time to move forward. Here are 8 reasons to increase your home size, and maximize your enjoyment of life:
- More bedrooms – There aren’t too many ways to get around it: if you are a growing family, additional bedrooms are a necessity. In most families, everyone benefits from having a space to call their own. A new home can accommodate your current and future needs by providing additional and larger bedrooms for your growing family.
- Added storage – Perhaps your current home has limited storage space or the garage is used to store items while your car sits out in the elements. A larger home will give you all the storage you need—from walk-in closets and extra hall closets to a more spacious garage and accessible attic for all your storage needs.
- Bigger yard – You may find yourself looking for not only a larger home, but also a more sizable yard. Privacy is important to all of us, and a larger yard creates a pleasant, peaceful boundary between your home and the neighbors. Yards also serve as fabulous entertainment spaces and great places to recreate regularly. A fire pit, barbecue grilling area, swimming pool, basketball court, or soccer goals on the grass—all serve to enhance your quality of life and thus make moving into a larger home completely worth the investment.
- Exquisite entertaining – Greater indoor spaces make entertaining easy and fun. How many times have you desired to have a large group of family and friends over, then found yourself backing off the idea due to the space limitations in your current home? Picture the sheer delight of owning a home with the spaciousness to entertain indoors with room to spare. Imagine the memories and fun you will treasure for years to come. Purchasing a larger home with the facilities to entertain many will pay off every time you use it.
- Exclusive office – Do you need a home office for business or personal purposes? More and more people are working from home these days, and in order to obtain a tax deduction, your home office must be used exclusively for the sake of work. Therefore, if you are starting a home-based business, moving into a new home with a room that can be set aside specifically for your office is a wise choice.
- Recreation and fun – A recreation room creates the perfect place for your children and their friends to enjoy time together. A loft area works well for teens to gather and play pool, foosball, table tennis, or electronic games. A theatre room is another option that creates a fun gathering place for all.
- Hobbies – Perhaps you build and repair guitars as a hobby, or maybe you love to make furniture and need workspace in which to create your next masterpiece. Buying a bigger home enables rewarding opportunities for your free time. Go ahead, and mark out a room for crafts, quilt making, painting, or your favorite hobby. Your life will be enriched as you express your creativity within your new home’s walls.
- Intentional investment – Do you desire to make an intentional investment in your home for your family’s future? A bigger home creates added opportunities for a financial increase as well as further prospects for exciting upgrades to maximize the overall value of your home.
How to find the perfect home
Our dynamic team of REALTORS® understands how stressful it can be to find and buy the right home. As Northeastern Oklahoma’s largest independent group of REALTORS®, McGraw REALTORS® has helped more than 20,000 people find the home they love.
Our team of experienced real estate professionals start by listening carefully to your needs and preferences. We then use our large network to find homes that match your desires, focusing on your best interests throughout the process. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a free consultation.
- Tour the homes that match your preferences.
- Choose your perfect home.
- We guide you through the closing process.
Start the home buying process now by using our convenient search tool to create your list of favorite homes that fit your preferences. Whether you’re looking for a luxury home, searching for the perfect lake-front property, or finding your first home, see what’s available by searching our listings. You can also use our search tool to find an agent who is right for you.
Avoid the stress of trying to go through the process of buying a home on your own. Instead, work with a team that will help you locate and purchase the perfect home for you and your family.
We make the process enjoyable
Imagine you and your family in the right home that you just purchased for a great price, and looking back, you remember what an enjoyable experience it was. That’s exactly what McGraw REALTORS® intends for every home we help families buy. Our agents have the support of 80 years of resources and connections in the greater Tulsa area. As supportive guides, we take your desires, timeline, and goals into consideration as we locate and negotiate the very best home for each and every customer.
Are you looking for a Tulsa REALTOR®? Real estate doesn’t have to be difficult. Buy your next home with confidence. Call McGraw REALTORS® (918) 592-6000 today and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.