After 36 years in the real estate business, I recognize that no two customers are the same, and strive to meet the unique needs and goals of you as an individual. My experience as a home builder, developer, and real estate company owner provides a deeper understanding of the home buying and selling process. While the world of real estate is ever changing, my passion for people and the business remains the same. I work for YOU!
· Team Lead for the Frank Greer Realty Team
· Member National Association of REALTORS®
· Member Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®
· Member Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
· Member Central Oklahoma Builders Association
· Former Mayor City of Yukon
· Former Vice Mayor City of Yukon
· Former Member Yukon City Council
· Former Appointee to Governor’s Economic Development Board
· Former Executive Position Yukon Chamber of Commerce
· Toast Masters Award for Public Speaking
· Numerous Awards for Sales Production
I am originally from Red Oak, Oklahoma and grew up in Tonkawa. I attended Northern Oklahoma College, Pre-Law and Oklahoma State University, Business. I am the former owner of Great American Real Estate, Great America Development, and Great America Builders. I earned my real estate license in 1985 and specialize in residential properties throughout Yukon, Mustang, Piedmont, and the entire Oklahoma City Metro.
My family and I have lived in the area since 1971 and it’s a great place to call home. If you’re looking for the perfect place to call home, call the Frank Greer Realty Team!