I am a native Tulsan with over 1,000 residential and investment properties sold. I am dedicated to giving excellent service to keep my customers and clients happy as they refer me to their friends and continue to call upon me for their real estate needs.
After graduating from Tulsa's Memorial High School, I attended Oklahoma State University, then graduated from the Rogers School of Commercial Real Estate. I have been happily married to my wife, Leslie, for over 39 years. We have three grown children and two amazing grandsons - all living in the Tulsa area.
• Oklahoma Real Estate Licensee since 1975
• Oklahoma Real Estate Broker Licensee since 1983
• Certified Residential Specialist
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Certified in U.S. Federal Government Employee Relocation
• REALTOR® Emeritus: National Association of Realtors®
• McGraw REALTORS® 4 Million Club - 2019
• Leading Edge Society: 2006-2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2017
• Honor Society: 2009, 2016, 2018
• President's Circle: 1997 and 2005
• Chairman's Circle: 2002
• 2002 Associate of the Year: Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors®
• Past Director of Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors®
• Past Director of Oklahoma Association of Realtors®
• Past Director of Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services, Inc.
• Past President of Rotary Club of Southside Tulsa
• Rotary Paul Harris Fellow