I am Cristi Martin, a Licensed REALTOR® Associate and member of the McGraw REALTORS® Enid office. I have been serving home buyers and sellers throughout Enid and surrounding communities since 2019. After many years as a full-time single mother working nights as a waitress and bartender, I was ready to do something for myself and decided to pursue a career in real estate.
· Member National Association of REALTORS®
· Member Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®
· Member Northwest Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®
· 2020 REALTOR® of the Year – NWOAR
· Board Member Enid Noon Ambucs
· 2021 Enid Noon Ambucs Project Manager of the Year – Red Dirt BBQ
· 2021 Enid Noon Ambucs Big Earl Volunteerism Award
· Chair NWOAR Social Committee
I was born in Oklahoma City and grew up here in the Enid and Kremlin areas. I am happily married to the man of my dreams, and we live with my children. My daughter (31-years) has Down Syndrome, my son (23-years) is Autistic, and my youngest daughter is now 13-years old. Family is the most important part of my life. I cherish our time together and we love to be outdoors soaking up the rays. I am active in the community and am a member of Central Christina Church, RSVP, Habitat for Humanity, the Good Neighbor Fund, and the Enid Noon Ambucs.
I made the decision to move to McGraw in 2022. I LOVE how it feels like family! I love everything McGraw has to offer to help me build and succeed in my business. My office has the most awesome Realtors and we have so much fun together!