Lara Elliott is the Branch Broker Manager and member of the McGraw REALTORS® South Oklahoma City office. As a licensed real estate professional since 2000, she has an extensive background in property sales and marketing, team development, and brokerage management. Prior to joining McGraw REALTORS® in 2021, she was the Broker and Managing Partner for a local real estate firm.
· Member National Association of REALTORS®
· Member Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®
· Member Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
· Member Norman Board of REALTORS®
· President Norman Board of REALTORS® 2021
· 2022 Realtor of the Year for the Norman Board of Realtors
Lara’s exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals, and repeat business have helped form the foundation of her career. If you are buying, she is very familiar with housing inventory; if your need is selling, she is skilled at creating accurate market analysis, and her clients appreciate her expertise in negotiations. Lara’s services include buyer and seller representation in fair market sales, luxury homes, new construction, townhomes and condos, foreclosures, short sales, commercial properties, investments, lots, and vacant land. When you are in the market to buy or sell a home, call on a true professional who will protect you, guide you, and always put your interests first. Call Lara Elliott.